Get Vinucated Baby!

Thank You For Reading Vinucation!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In The Beginning

Here it finally is: the Blog you have all been pestering me to create! I hope that you will enjoy it, and that we create legions of fans!

We will be talking about everything that we do in the classes: wine geology, geography, viticulture, grape varietals, and everything else you can think of concerning wine. You will all be able to share my thoughts on other wine writers like Robert Parker, Steven Tanzer, and all of the other VinsinuatorsTM out there! In addition, I will tell you where I'm going, what I'm tasting, and whether or not it will be worth it for you to do so as well. As the construction of the VINUCATIONTM website proceeds, you will have a lot more to look at, learn, and enjoy!

I will give you a rundown of my recent trip to Burgundy, the upcoming Brazilian wine-tasting, and the German wine dinner. I will rail against journalistic palaver ("it smells like raspberries, cherries, and a hint of hogwash"), and other mis-informed scribble. I look forward to sharing with you, and to have you share your insights with me.

Get Vinucated!

Yours in Wine,

The Vinucator

1 comment:

BJM said...

Awesome ... great start!