Get Vinucated Baby!

Thank You For Reading Vinucation!

Monday, October 4, 2010

A New Beginning; The Vinucation Blog Starts in Earnest

Hi all,

Here we go again. When I initially created this blog two years ago, I did it as an experiment to see how much time, in order to do it well, I would have to spend on it every day. I discovered that it would be over an hour, and concluded that that would be too much. I now intend to carve out that time (or perhaps a little less), so look for my first new post tomorrow, and keep on coming back.

Upcoming posts:

Bemelman's Bar at the Carlyle Hotel in NYC;
What to Drink on the Deck of a Mobile Bay Waterfront Vacation Home; http://www.vrbo.com/170332
The Coney Island Experience;
Good Wines for Camping;
Sushi and Sake on the Upper East Side of Manhattan;
The Best Mai Tais in Hawaii;
The Distillation of Armagnac in Gascony.

No comments: